Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Underwear Scare.


So I had to be at work today at 9am

4am. I am awoken with an abrupt start. My buzzer is ringing. Monster, terrified, jumps out of my bed and begins his annoying barking spree. In a nyquiled daze, I stumble into the other room to see that my fucking toilet has overflowed.

I begin dealing with the problem, using any dry thing I can get my hands on. I am in my underwear, sweatshirt, and a pair of socks slipping and sliding trying to get it all soaked up.... KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Who the fuck is knocking at my door at 4:30 in the AM??!?!?

It better not be Andra I thought angrily. And with that, I opened the door.
Two fucking pigs stood before me.

"Your toilet is overflowing." The one in the front said.

"I know." I replied. My hand with the paper towels desperately attempting to shield my lower bare half.

"Well what are you going to do about it?" he asked slyly, not making eyecontact

The fuckers proceeded to ask me lots of rude questions such as- "are you here alone", "why didn't the landlord come", "what was I doing up" ETC

CAUSE IT'S FOUR IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND YOU FUCKERS WERE BANGING ON MY DOOR.

I bit my tongue.

Apparently my senile neighbor called the cops on me.
The same one that called the cops when Matt and Lu banged on her door long ago.

KARMA

Fucking officer dude.

Britney sang me back to sleep.... like she always does.

No comments: