Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Purple Brain


"He loved to win, and always would. During the mid-1980's, during a visit with his arch rival Michael Jackson, Prince challenged him to a game of Ping-Pong. To intimidate the self-proclaimed King of Pop, Prince furiously smashed the ball across the table right at him."

I'm reading this bad-ass Prince biography during my study breaks. I just imagine Prince, really mad probably wearing a t-shirt saying "Bubbles sux", his eyes watering, running mascara, waiting to hit that ball.

Michael Jackson stands nonchalantly at the other end of the table, doe-eyed, semi-hard, waiting for Prince to make the first move......

yo, I also learned that Prince boned like 20 hunnies by the time he was 15, and his first band was named "Champagne". How fucking hot is that. It's all bubbly and shit.

T-Time till my graduate degree: 10 dayz, bitches.

No comments: