Monday, January 12, 2009

Idiot of The Decade




Well to start off my Monday I get a noonish call from Andra asking me to "be her mommy" and help her get her day started.

If this was the first time Ms. Tomsa had asked me to "be her mommy", perhaps I would be a little more sympathetic.

Unfortunately, this is not the case.

Andra asks me to mother her about once a week; whether it's because she is too hungover to properly bathe herself, wearing a monumentally inappropriate outfit, or because she is lost (usually it is a combination of the 3).

We now have a tradition- a sad, sad tradition: every time we are out after about an hour of boozing, Andra looks at me pathetically and hands me her cellphone. This is because Andra can't keep it together to keep track of it herself, so I am now used to carrying it throughout the night. Anyslutway, I have been out of town for the month, and the first night I am gone, she loses it (her mind and cellphone).

GRAD SCHOOL ANDRA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn. I'll hold her cell phone. ;)
PS - HANG OUT SOON. COME ON.